Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,984 Posts
I just visited WCGC last week for the first time...will go back for sure but might go to this place to broaden my horizons even more

·
Registered
971 Posts
From west chester, Redhill is about a hour's drive give or take 15 minutes. it's a great place to shoot for meat. They have stocked my freezer well this year.. Meat Prizes are always top notch.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
YES We still have the bullet crafted Indian head! YES about 1 hour from Westchester Gun Club. Way back in the day .... West Chester, South End, and Red Hill were the big 3 trap Clubs. We have been there since 1942.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
IMO ..... 30 > 202 > 422 > take Royersford Exit and turn to the right > follow TWP Line until it dead ends at stop sign > turn right follow until dead ends at stop light (State store in front of you) > turn left on Rt 29 > follow to circle and take 1st exit staying on rt 29 (WAWA will then be on your left (stop for coffee)) > follow 29 into Red Hill PA. Turn right at Red Hill FORD > 1/4 mile down on right turn right at driveway next to majic shear salon (sign should be out for trap shoot).

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks to everyone who showed up. We ran 12 relays (36 squads) and gave out 48 prizes (4 packs of frozen T-bone pork chops (about 40 oz.)). Wife cooked up 2 and they are excellent! BACON is in the plan for January 6th!!

Bob

·
Registered
971 Posts
Bob,
Sorry I didn't make it today was hoping to get up there and win a few. Had to shoot my league at Souderton and it was my Son's 6th birthday. Oh well I do need bacon! See you Sunday at our Fed Shoot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.