Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Christmas shoot on the 26th was a record day. 43 shooters and 2875 targets thrown. Lots of prime Ribs and other meat was won. Weather was gorgeous. 40 degrees, sunny,no wind.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Lou,

Congrats! Wish I'd have been there but a long way from TX to Melba.

Maybe next year (Do you guys at Melba allow Texans on the grounds?).

Best regards,

uncle miltie

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Miltie, of course and you will never find better people than at our club. ( or Texas which happens to be my favorite state and if my wife would, I would be there but she lived in Plano once and hated it. For me, anywhere in Texas is good, )I spent a few years around San Antonio and also Austin, loved it

·
Registered
122 Posts
They were friendly to this Oregonian & definately think they would be just as friendly to anyone from any state!
From my observations, Lew did a fantastic job running the shoot & whomever the gal inside was (I didn't catch her name) worked her hinnie off. I can't figure out how two people could do so much & have a shoot run as smooth as this one was. Everyone had a great time.
jim bauer

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thx Jim, now I know who you are and we are glad to have you. Please come back. That fantastic lady happens to be my wife Debbie. She does a lot out there.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts

How is the weather across the rest of Idaho ?

Better than the rest of the country ?

Will be getting back on Friday.

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hammer - it is 40 & sunny with some clouds, snow has all but gone here in southwest Idaho

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.