Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a new shooting vest with the following characteristics:
- Mesh type for summer time shooting.
- Recoil reducing pad (I'm used to it on my current Beretta Silver Pigeon vest).
- D loop on the right side for attaching a shooting towel. I need to wipe my sweaty right hand during summer time shooting, but my current Silver Pigeon vest only has the loop on the left side.

The Beretta DT11 seems to have everything I want, but I can't tell if the loop for attaching towel is on the left/right or both sides. Beretta seems to have gone stupid here and showed only the front of their top-of-the-line shooting vest, while showing both front and back for cheaper ones. Someone please fire their marketing manager. :)

Thanks.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Try the John Storm people. They will make anything you want. Mine is 15 years old and going strong. Great stuff from great people.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
I have vests from Cabela's & Wild Hare...........they both have the loops on both sides + all the things that you are looking for.

Good Luck with your search!

·
Registered
102 Posts
I just use a Browning Trapper Creek mesh vest. It has a pocket for a recoil pad. I use to use the pad and it worked quite well but after I attended a trap clinic and changed my gun mount and stance a bit I don't need the pad any more so took it out. I use a small carbiner to attach the towel to the vest. Makes it real easy to attach or disconnect the towel. About $60 wrapped up in this including the towel.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts