Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to have the release/pull changed to a doulble release for my 682x combo. Who would you folks recomend?
Thanks.......B

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
skeets.

tony

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
I agree with Tony. Skeets just converted my 682 about 6 months ago. Great work at a reasonable price. Call Dean at 918-456-4749. Ed

·
Premium Member
3,251 Posts
My question would be , who put in the first release and were you happy with it. My buddy had Phillip Crenwelge put in his Berreta releases and was very happy with them.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
What is the charge for double releases on a Beretta O/U now? I've been told that it's more complicated and less reliable to install release triggers on a Beretta O/U (compared to a Browning Citori), but don't know if that's true.

Easystreet

·
Registered
472 Posts
Had Allems Gun Craft install their roller release in my Beretta 682 last July. I went with release/pull. The release is working flawlessly and I am very please with it.

Not sure what Allems could do for you since you already have a release/pull. and want to add the second release.

So, check them out at the URL above and give them a call.

Frank

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
easystreet: Again call Dean at Skeets and have him give you a quote. I believe he charged me an approximate total of $400 for both triggers. (Double release). But to be safe I'd call him. Ed

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I would be interested in some discussion about price differences. The Allems roller is certainly the gold standard and priced like it. What are the other cost options considering a stock 682 trigger and going R/R. Thanks, gyrine

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Just had Spears do a trigger on a 682, it is a learner gun for me getting to shoot doubles. If the gun would be a keeper & if I get good in doubles I would go with Allems.

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
56 Posts
I had Spears put dbl release in my 682 three years ago and they have performed flawlessly. Just be sure to keep them maintained by Spears and you'll be pleased.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the input. Darrell @ Sprears did the original trigger, shipped the gun to him yesterday for upgrade.
Thanks again....B

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.