Registered
3,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kick Eez are very good pads.

Eric

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
I'm using 2 KickEez 500 series pads on my tournement guns, but the Rocker intigues me as it give me a bit of a pitch change I'm looking for.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Kick-eez Model 400 "Modified Trap" pad is the best trap recoil pad I have ever used, bar none......Dan Thome (Trap2)

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Kick-Eez too! Just make sure which is for you; my single works really well with the rocker but the O/U doesn't. I put a flat one on the O/U and love it....breakemall....Bob Dodd

·
Registered
185 Posts
Bill, i recently bought a new gun and the recoil was effecting me. I went to a pachmyer deaccelator (spelling?) that works good but i think cutting the LOP down to 14 1/8 was the main reason it doesnt effect me now. LOP was 14 3/4 and i am short. Good shooting, Bob.......

·
Registered
188 Posts
I do like the Limbsaver pads. I have them on all my hunting rifles and shotguns plus one on my 1100 Competition. I am hoping that they come out with a concave and I will put them on my other trap guns.
Dan S.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
How well the pitch on the stock fits you will often affect which shaped pad, flat or rocker pad people prefer. Also involved in pad preference is the shape of individual shoulder pockets along with the stance used.

Rollin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.