Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see Recobs Target Shop website is closed for business, at least temporarily. Having spoken with them in the past couple of weeks, I would have to assume that they are either buried in orders, or just sold out. Yesterday there was a message regarding limits to powder and primer orders, and a mention that their powder supply had been limited. I hope that they can return to something resembling normal business in the not too distant future as they are a great place to do business with.

Cliff

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't want to call and interrupt their day. Just curious if somebody had heard anything.

·
Registered
16,882 Posts
I agree, website maintenance. I don't think you can process orders and update prices and stock at the same time. I was on there this AM and noticed a lot of stuff unavailable due to depletion of stock.

You should be able to raise Karen or Jeff on the phone.

HM

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Glad to hear they are doing well, and just upgrading. They are by far my favorite target shop. I have never had a bad experience there.

Cliff

·
Registered
846 Posts
I was there Tuesday They were low on lots of componants but said to call to see if more came in. they are limiting primers,if they have them, trying to befare to all. I wanted 700X and Win 209 and small pistol primers.All out,I'll be makeing another trip soon. They are the greatest.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I placed at large order Tueday and spoke with Jeff - All is fine. Call them - they are great folks and take great care of customers.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I just hung up with Jeff and placed a nice-sized order. Had everything I needed in stock to get us through the first half of the year.

Friendly and kind as ever, said they are just doing maintenance on system.

SW

·
Registered
453 Posts
Jeff is what you call one of them there .....ah......."rough diamonds"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.