Trapshooters Forum banner
41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
I just called and they said about $105 per two bags shipped. Not horrible if you're in a pinch and don't mind the UPS guy breaking your stuff from now on.
What state are you in?

Their site is back up - I'm not sure if they were giving call in orders a break, or everyone on this thread who ordered is fairly close to them, but standard shipping (to WA) for two bags is $75.87....just for the shipping. (I checked on a CA address and it was $68 for shipping)

Michael

Reactions: Steve12

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
What state are you in?

Their site is back up - I'm not sure if they were giving call in orders a break, or everyone on this thread who ordered is fairly close to them, but standard shipping (to WA) for two bags is $75.87....just for the shipping. (I checked on a CA address and it was $68 for shipping)

Michael
I bought 50lbs and the shipping was a little over $16.00, but only 2hrs away from them.

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
What state are you in?

Michael
Price on site for shipping is incorrect on site call them.
Do you need there number
Sleeve Rectangle Font Paper Parallel

·
Registered
129 Posts
We gotta help each other.
My price was shipping to California.
Steve
Much appreciated!

I called them - they said the site is wrong, and it's $16 to ship - to go ahead and place the order and they will fix the amount on their end when it ships - they don't charge your card until shipment, so FYI to everyone else

Michael

Reactions: Steve12

·
Registered
119 Posts
Much appreciated!

I called them - they said the site is wrong, and it's $16 to ship - to go ahead and place the order and they will fix the amount on their end when it ships - they don't charge your card until shipment, so FYI to everyone else

Michael
That's right, I think the exact shipping cost is $16.20 per 2 bags. The person I spoke with said that was for anywhere in the lower 48.

·
Registered
129 Posts
That's right, I think the exact shipping cost is $16.20 per 2 bags. The person I spoke with said that was for anywhere in the lower 48.
That's what she told me as well. Which frankly isn't bad since a) my club is out and b) It's $45 plus tax if I buy it at the local Sportsman's Warehouse (assuming they have it) - which means Recob's is only $5 more for two bags than Sportsman's even with it being shipped.

Still a much better deal than a poke in the eye or buying primers at their current prices with hazmat and shipping....

Michael

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
What state are you in?

Michael
I am in California 93313

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
I can confirm that the shipping is $16.20 for 50 pounds. Their software tabulates shipping by weight automatically, and the software does not know that fifty pounds can be shipped for sixteen bucks. It gets corrected after you check out.

Tom,
Our web site does not understand that we can ship that much weight with the USPS. We correct it on our end and only charge your card when we package & ship it. We can not back feed the correction to your web account because of the credit card security.
Karen
Shot availability in Phoenix is poor. This Recobs price delivered is a few dollars higher, but at least it isn't Eagle or Hot Shot.

Reactions: Trap206

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
I can confirm that the shipping is $16.20 for 50 pounds. Their software tabulates shipping by weight automatically, and the software does not know that fifty pounds can be shipped for sixteen bucks. It gets corrected after you check out.

Shot availability in Phoenix is poor. This Recobs price delivered is a few dollars higher, but at least it isn't Eagle or Hot Shot.
Lawrence is good shot.
Food White Product Drink Ingredient

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
My shot shipped from Recob's, with the lower corrected amount for shipping charged to my card.

·
Registered
129 Posts
My shot shipped from Recob's, with the lower corrected amount for shipping charged to my card.
Same here. Should be here Thursday. Only $5 more than buying locally (if you can find it)

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Same here. Should be here Thursday. Only $5 more than buying locally (if you can find it)
The eagle and Hot shot goes for almost the same around here. Its definitely worth paying a few dollars more for Lawrence. A few years ago I was paying $55 for STS shot to my door, I sure wish I had bought more.

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
The eagle and Hot shot goes for almost the same around here. Its definitely worth paying a few dollars more for Lawrence. A few years ago I was paying $55 for STS shot to my door, I sure wish I had bought more.
It has been a while since I have had a chance to buy Lawrence shot.
I a pleased
Steve

·
Registered
276 Posts
One bag had opened at the sewn end. packaged well, so no lost shot.
I asked a question on shot size quality awhile back, no response, and it was confirmed from previous post on various shot sizes. 8 1/2 to almost 7’s . I will be doing some screening for shot size.

41 - 60 of 65 Posts