Trapshooters Forum banner
21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Sportsman's warehouse in Fresno had shot last week for $45 a bag. Our club in Visalia sells Northwest shot for $35 a bag to members. This is shot that that was mined from our club and melted and re-dropped. Worth becoming a member for $70 a year.

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Sportsman's warehouse in Fresno had shot last week for $45 a bag. Our club in Visalia sells Northwest shot for $35 a bag to members. This is shot that that was mined from our club and melted and re-dropped. Worth becoming a member for $70 a year.
Good news
For the Valley
Steve

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I’d love to get shot for $35! The best I can do is $46.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Our club sells it for $35 a bag as well, but they are just about out - I think 8 1/2 and 9 are all they have left at the moment.

The sportsman’s Warehouse near me had some last weekend - seemed to be a mix of sizes - not a lot of stock, $45 per bag

There is a local guy who sells reclaim at $25 a bag. I picked up two bags and it looks pretty clean, although I pulled a couple steel ones out with a magnet. Will probably mix it with my new shot at some point.

Michael

·
Banned
37 Posts
I've been trying to get onto Recob's website (https://recobstargetshop.com) for 4 or 5 days now and I keep getting this message: Sorry! We are experiencing technical difficulties with our site right now. We are working hard to try and resolve the issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.

What say y'all? You getting the same message?

Reactions: MDshotgunner

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I've been trying to get onto Recob's website (https://recobstargetshop.com) for 4 or 5 days now and I keep getting this message: Sorry! We are experiencing technical difficulties with our site right now. We are working hard to try and resolve the issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.

What say y'all? You getting the same message?
Yay mine says the same thing.
My shot was just delivered to me in Bakersfield
100lb 7 1/2 100lb 8
Good shot.
Steve
Road surface Automotive tire Wood Asphalt Floor
Food White Product Drink Ingredient

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
How much was the Shot at the Sportman's Warehouse in Visalia? Or did they have any.
If I am not shooting in Kingsburg with taxes for me, that puts the shot over $50 a bag. A shoot is coming up soon!
Steve

·
Registered
267 Posts
The same price as Fresno. Both Fresno and Visalia also had quite a few Claybuster wads. No powder or primers.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Sportsman's Warehouse in Fresno had 20 or so bags of Sportsman's branded shot for $45.99 a bag this morning. Lots of wads. No powder or primers.

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Sportsman's Warehouse in Fresno had 20 or so bags of Sportsman's branded shot for $45.99 a bag this morning. Lots of wads. No powder or primers.
Thanks for the info.
I like that store. Lots of cool products.
Steve

·
Registered
119 Posts
I just called and they said about $105 per two bags shipped. Not horrible if you're in a pinch and don't mind the UPS guy breaking your stuff from now on.

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
That was to easy calling.
Did they say why there site was down.
Congratulations
Steve
Hi steve, no they didn't say. I did ask about primers and powders, but they didn't have any. Recob is a 2 hour drive from my house so I'm keep my ears open when components are available .

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Hi steve, no they didn't say. I did ask about primers and powders, but they didn't have any. Recob is a 2 hour drive from my house so I'm keep my ears open when components are available .
If you are having it shipped they really protect the bags. Best I have ever received.
Steve

·
Registered
377 Posts
That was to easy calling.
Did they say why there site was down.
Congratulations
Steve
8 pounds of Clay Dot from Powder Valley came today so I called and ordered 4 bags #7.5 and 4 bags #8 shot. Tina didn't know how much longer the site would be down it is overdue already to be back up. They don't really manage the website hosting. When she punched my name in she said that my Credit Card had expired so had to update it. I joked with her that if they had supplies in it wouldn't have expired. She said they want supplies in as bad as any of us want and need them.

Club I shot at Tuesday got in West Coast recently but the guy that has the keys is never around when I am. And it is time to switch to hunting season, then reload this winter. They get it from Sunset Distributors which is one of the larger Wholesalers in the Country. Club is selling for $42 a bag but were told by Sunset that next shipment is going up by $7 a bag.

So $52 a bag delivered isn't horrible right now. Afraid some day we may look back and say $50 a bag is a GREAT price. Pretty sure we have seen the last of $9.99 a bag and that doesn't seem like all that long ago to me.

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
I just called and they said about $105 per two bags shipped. Not horrible if you're in a pinch and don't mind the UPS guy breaking your stuff from now on.
Their boxes are wrapped in thick plastic. There is a foam compression lid to keep the bags from moving. The seam is taped.
Road surface Automotive tire Wood Asphalt Floor
Food White Product Drink Ingredient

They thought this out.
Steve

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
8 pounds of Clay Dot from Powder Valley came today so I called and ordered 4 bags #7.5 and 4 bags #8 shot. Tina didn't know how much longer the site would be down it is overdue already to be back up. They don't really manage the website hosting. When she punched my name in she said that my Credit Card had expired so had to update it. I joked with her that if they had supplies in it wouldn't have expired. She said they want supplies in as bad as any of us want and need them.

Club I shot at Tuesday got in West Coast recently but the guy that has the keys is never around when I am. And it is time to switch to hunting season, then reload this winter. They get it from Sunset Distributors which is one of the larger Wholesalers in the Country. Club is selling for $42 a bag but were told by Sunset that next shipment is going up by $7 a bag.

So $52 a bag delivered isn't horrible right now. Afraid some day we may look back and say $50 a bag is a GREAT price. Pretty sure we have seen the last of $9.99 a bag and that doesn't seem like all that long ago to me.
That a big increase. I wish prices would drop. I am pretty sure this is the new trend for now.
Looks like Recob was a decent buy.
Thanks for the update on there web site.
Steve

21 - 40 of 66 Posts