Trapshooters Forum banner

recobs has lots of powder online right now.

5100 Views 27 Replies 22 Participants Last post by  ashwood
recobs has lots of powder online right now.
Reactions: Meatman
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
296 Posts
Had to laugh about a thread started by a guy on another site titled "Supplies are coming back". His rationale? Powder is lasting a little bit longer before they are gone.:rolleyes:

Don

· Premium Member
8,026 Posts
If you don't like the price...shop elsewhere, don't buy,......or go fish!!
Recobs are great folks and I'm sure they are just passing their cost on to the consumer....don't you think they are having to pay more?????.......methinks some people don't understand supply and demand......m
I ordered 40 minutes after it was posted. Gotta have heard up.
Steve

· Registered
263 Posts
If you don't like the price...shop elsewhere, don't buy,......or go fish!!
Recobs are great folks and I'm sure they are just passing their cost on to the consumer....don't you think they are having to pay more?????.......methinks some people don't understand supply and demand......m
Yes they are! I’ve been dealing with them for many years. They will bend over backwards to help. And have for many things. Kids especially. The Wisconsin state home grounds. Dam nice people. Period!! I’m sure their costs have gone up.

· Registered
1,848 Posts
PRAIRIE DU SAC - Jeff Recob is a gun owner, National Rifle Association member and small businessman who sells ammunition, gear and gun supplies to target shooters.

He also thinks it’s time for his side to give a little in the gun debate.

“As far as I’m concerned, we’d better be ready to give something up now. I’m talking about us as NRA members and the gun-owner community,” said Recob, interviewed at his family business, Recob’s Target Shop, just weeks after a Florida high school massacre set off a new round in the country’s unflagging gun debate.

“Hopefully, the NRA will act like adults and let it happen,” he said.

A long time ago I bought from Recob's, but no more.

K

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.