Trapshooters Forum banner

Reclaimed shot

1699 Views 11 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  Arturo
Has anyone recently bought any reclaimed shot from Terry the leadminer?
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Premium Member
30,370 Posts
Maybe he got tired of the crap?

· Registered
2,766 Posts
Do you mean Terry?

Last I had heard, he was in Bristol, WI.

Reactions: Lead Miner

· Supporting Vendor
1,367 Posts
Don't know who Tony is but Terry (myself) does have polished reclaimed lead. Just got done in Bristol Wisconsin and moving to another Wisconsin range. What I have is nice stuff. Let me know as I have a backlog of orders to fill and I only have 150,000 pounds available.

· Premium Member
904 Posts
Don't know who Tony is but Terry (myself) does have polished reclaimed lead. Just got done in Bristol Wisconsin and moving to another Wisconsin range. What I have is nice stuff. Let me know as I have a backlog of orders to fill and I only have 150,000 pounds available.
I am a member of the club in Bristol, and been watching him reclaim the fields there. They just finished and we have some of the shot there. Looks very nice, very clean.

· Registered
136 Posts
Don't know who Terry is but I had Tony on my mind when I read the post. Sorry bout that Terry. Tony reclaims and redrops shot. He is the Hot Shot guy He supplies all the Sportsman Warehouses. I bought this from Tony last year. He does exist. Some days I get a little confused. Those are the good days.
Font Linens Wool Paper Paper bag

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.