Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very clean reclaimed, because we work to make clean. we screen it, blow it, reblow it, tumble it, and bottle it. And its not $40 to $50 either. $25 for a 25# bottle. Buy 20 bottles or more and get 10% off. Call 812-699-9535 and leave message. We'll call you back.

P.S. I have 31 bottles right now, buy them all for $600. That's a little over $19 a bottle. I'm in southern Indiana, you'll have to pick up.

·
Registered
5,526 Posts
Most excellent price..

Texas is just too far away to drive over,

Good luck this should go fast

DGH

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Do you run it under a strong magnet? That step is becoming more and more important.....

M.D.

·
Banned
694 Posts
Ksshoter, That is a good question as I have asked that to. Personally I shoot a lot of reclaimed and my feelings is that there is a lot more new shot being shot than reclaimed. Most of my reclaimed is at a private club that does not reclaim, but still then I shoot quite a bit at Regestered shoots. With the reclaimed market just getting its feet wet I personally feel that for 16's, which is half the game, its the way to go. Again I will say, Its the Indian not the Arrow. My 2-Cents worth.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,257 Posts
Its my job security. I will gladly reclaim and then sell you the same shot over and over and over again. When it stops working we will melt it and drop new shot. Terry

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
I think fearnot has a valid point. Have been using leadminers reclaim for 2 or 3 years now, can't say my scores changed. 16s & short hdcp (21) works fine. Ross Puls

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
smokeater6844, I know the man but haven't talked to him in several years and don't know his current situation but he does have shot. As to why you haven't heard back, I would bet it sold quickly.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,257 Posts
It looks like I might have jumped this thread and I am sorry as I did not mean to do that. If you want shot at this time contact the man at the top that started this thread. Even though it is in the wrong catagory. The leadminer is out of shot at this time anyway. See you in the spring. Terry

1 - 16 of 16 Posts