Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me get this straight. If you were selling 25lb bags, then the price would be $34.88 per bag, for reclaimed shot....

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wellllllllllllllllllll.......around east texas, northwest lousiana, reclaimed shot can be bought in 25# bags for $25. just sayin.....

·
Registered
395 Posts
wellllllllllllllllllll.......around east texas, northwest lousiana, reclaimed shot can be bought in 25# bags for $25. just sayin.....

same in NJ

·
Registered
826 Posts
dentexark,

Does the thread say anything about where to find it cheaper ??? I will buy 20 bags from you for $25. shipped !!! Just dont get it when people have to chime in with there meaningless BS
Just sayin....

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MD,
It was nice of you to join in and so politely inform us of the internet rules. I'm sure that there are lots of places that will sell you shot for $25. I am also sure that you would have to pick it up in person. Is that "meaningfull" enough?

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Lead prices $1.09 per pound according to KitcoMetals.com today, Thursday, 2-07-12. As the Federal Reserve keeps printing the $85 billion per month it is unlikely that lead prices will only continue to increase. In addition, other metals such as copper & brass along with a barrel of sweet crude will continue to rise. We will pay for our government's mismanaging of the economy and worse, our children & grandchildren will suffer over this malfeasance. We will be likely saying, gone are the days of the 30-something a bag for shot. Not too long we may be saying, gone are the 40-something a bag shot prices. We need to be aware where to put the blame for this; it is the Federal Reserve and our government's outrageous spending. BT100dc

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Not familiar with this company or their product. Anybody out there ever see it or use it? How does it compare to Terry's (LeadMiners) product? That is the gold standard as far as reclaim goes.

Jeff

·
Registered
269 Posts
Many of us in Eastern North Carolina have been using this shot for quite some time. It's clean, loads well and shoots well.......nuff said.

John

·
Registered
491 Posts
Shot is on back order at this time.. Looking at about 30-60 days before it is available. It will go fast so place orders now!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Shot is on back order at this time.. Looking at about 30-60 days before it is available. It will go fast so place orders now!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.