Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys. I have recently completed a few large shell Pouches (50 shells ea. side) for some of you guys on TS. I wanted to give everyone a look. I am currently in the middle of a run of small pouches (25 shells ea. side). The styling for the smalls will be very similar styling to the large pouches. Several are alreay spoken for but I will have a few extra when the run is done and shipped out to those who are already on the list. If you think you might be interested, send me a PM or email with your info. and I will certainly make sure you get an email with pics, etc.

I am also currently developing a single box holder and mesh/leather trimmed bag that will match these. So for those of you that have inquired about those, thanks for your patients and they are coming.

Hope everyone has a Happy New Year.

Michael Satterfield

·
Registered
683 Posts
Really great job. I do some leather work and know the time in each one. Again great looking bags and workmanship. BernieK

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BTW Guys. Someone pointed out that BluedSteel asked about the "Gator" "Imprint". The gator is not imprinted, its real alligator hide. Just thought I'd point it out b/c it was pointed out to me. I don't think Bluedsteel meant anything by it, I have had several PM's back and forth with him and he seems like a great guys. Just didn't want the confusion out there about materials.

Michael

·
Registered
188 Posts
i want to get a 2 singles box holder out of the gator do you have pics and price for all the things you make ..i like pics you posted very nice

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.