Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a word of thanks to everyone who helped put on this shoot! No wonder the Rebel Yell is getting more popular ! Those who didn't make it missed a heck of a good time! Bill, Becky, and the whole crew did an amazing bang up job! Special thanks to all the sponsors and volunteers who all worked to make it happen! Since I don't have all e mails etc. I will just thank you here. You all are the greatest!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Just a word of thanks to everyone who helped put on this shoot! No wonder the Rebel Yell is getting more popular ! Those who didn't make it missed a heck of a good time! Bill, Becky, and the whole crew did an amazing bang up job! Special thanks to all the sponsors and volunteers who all worked to make it happen! Since I don't have all e mails etc. I will just thank you here. You all are the greatest!
Do you have the results posted anywhere?

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Redd, Rebel Yell is a whisky that will make you throw rocks at your grandmother. Avoid it unless you are south of the Mason Dixon line. it will make your head hurt the next morning if you can get up.
id like to see the scores after everyone was drinking that stuff. lol
jack mc

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Trader Joes has Rebel Yell and I can promise you after 25 shots, you will NOT feel like a winner. Apparently there is a different kind of Rebel Yell. My apologies for my drunken assumptions.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts