Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anyone head if they'll be rebates on Winchester Primers and Alliant powder? If so any thought on when they'll be announced? Thanks

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Last year the Winchester primer rebate ran from May 15 to August 15. I have seen nothing yet on a rebate for this year.

·
Registered
14,133 Posts
I certainly wouldn't count on it.

It's an Election year, so I doubt much of anything was planned anyways, and even if it was I would imagine that most rebates that weren't already in progress or announced will be canceled.

Look for rebates in 9-12 months after the election when this all blows over and Trump is reelected.

·
Premium Member
5,929 Posts
As I recall, Winchester has had rebates on AAs for the past several years, including election years. I just think it's too early for them to be announcing it. If they threw another rebate on primers, count me in.

·
Banned
8,596 Posts
I'm sure we will also be enjoying rebates from Remington as well this year.
Federal will also be having rebates, but I don't use them.
MG

·
Premium Member
5,929 Posts
The regular AA has a bit different look, taller, more sharply printed AA. And the 28 ga. has a base wad more like the 12 and 20 ga. according to the pix.

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
Mark,

I'm ordering a LongRange transmitter tomorrow, just so I can go shoot some skeet (I know, shoot me now). Few are going out, most to keep peace with their more protective wives. Our trap houses are voice call anyway. I swing both ways. I just wish I could get it for the ranch on the sporting clay throwers, but I think they each have to have the receiver and there are 30 of them. Our skeet machines already have the receivers, all I need to do is get the transmitter. I shoot on the pistol course when it's open too. Anything I can do to get out of the house and keep occupied. I haven't turned to alcohol yet.:18::18::18:

·
Banned
8,596 Posts
Mark,

I'm ordering a LongRange transmitter tomorrow, just so I can go shoot some skeet (I know, shoot me now). Few are going out, most to keep peace with their more protective wives. Our trap houses are voice call anyway. I swing both ways. I just wish I could get it for the ranch on the sporting clay throwers, but I think they each have to have the receiver and there are 30 of them. Our skeet machines already have the receivers, all I need to do is get the transmitter. I shoot on the pistol course when it's open too. Anything I can do to get out of the house and keep occupied. I haven't turned to alcohol yet.:18::18::18:
I installed the same system a couple of years back on skeet Fields #1 & #2.
They work flawlessly, we even have the mic. on one of the transmitters, so you can shoot alone.
Stay Safe,
Mark

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Mark,

I installed the same system a couple of years back on skeet Fields #1 & #2.
They work flawlessly, we even have the mic. on one of the transmitters, so you can shoot alone.
Stay Safe,
Mark
I bought the same thing for our skeet field as well. Works great but the microphone equipped transmitters were not out yet so I bought a Clay Delay system which works very well. Unfortunately, our club doesn't allow individuals to use the equipment unless it is open to the public. We don't have any kind of system to pay unless the clubhouse is open and it can only be open if the club approves it. I have been bringing my battery operated puller and Clay Delay and am getting some good low house practice in as well as setting it in front of the traphouse and working on my game there as well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts