Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
He is not really Reagans son .no bloodlines. He was adopted by the Reagans.George actually is a bastard child.need I say more.Ron Reagan is his real son.
Does George have a axe to grind..

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
What? So he's still on two democrats are running and Hillary is the more conservative like Hillary vs Obama with the last election? But Trump is not Obama despite his shortcomings. Hillary is O continued.

Everybody wants this to go a certain way to represent their interests. That's why there were and are so many RINOs. They put their money where the democrat's mouths were.

But our kids are competing with immigrants and refugees and so are seniors who can't make it on social. And the guys in between got nothing left either to invest.

Trump wants to lift for everyone. It was something like the top 25% of stockholders who made money during the Clinton administration, the rest lost heavily like a relative who lost $130,000.00..

·
Banned
5,302 Posts
LOL. The only difference between Michael Reagan's political position and my dog is that Reagan can register and vote as a Republican or Democrat. My dog can only register and vote as a Democrat. (Along with the dead and brain dead. Unlike some here however, he is smart enough not to)

·
Premium Member
8,008 Posts
Who cares what a do nothing nonentity thinks or says. He is not Ronald Reagan come back from the grave, and "Dutch" would prolly kick his sorry a=s for his stinkin unwanted no account opinion. People tend to get this well he has the same name so what comes out of his mouth must be how the real man felt. Crap. Ask yourself honestly, are you opinions and values exactly the same as your old man's was? Very few can honestly answer, yes and for sure that idiot is not in that small group, Typical media trying to creat anti conservative news story when there is nothing that leans to their political slant to report. Heaven forbid they actually report the unbiased truth for once. But gotta win at all cost, right, When will the people wake up to this madness? My son just told me 11 percent of people in a poll think hillary is honest! Then he said the same people were asked if they believed Bigfoot was real, and 14 percent said yes! Sh=t, no wonder the country is screwed,

Aloha

·
Registered
29,264 Posts
Bigfoot is real, she is living in the White House.

Reactions: CharlieAMA

·
Registered
15,419 Posts
"Fiery Tweetstorm"????????

Spoken like a putz, cut and pasted by a putz.

·
Banned
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Then he said the same people were asked if they believed Bigfoot was real, and 14 percent said yes! Sh=t, no wonder the country is screwed,
Good morning Aloha........Now if we want to get the real answers.........It would be great to know if those 14% who believe in Bigfoot would vote for Hillary or Trump............... ;)

GS

·
Premium Member
8,008 Posts
Midlake, I'm trying like hell to get that name list so I can sell those 14 percent my soon to be (after the landslide) Hawaii ocean front land! And after I'm through fleecing them, I'm going to sell the list to Doc Bombay, so he can sell them his "High Quality" Bi-Star competition shotguns, along with extended warranties!
Aloha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts