Trapshooters Forum banner

Re-Fab Perazzi Gun Case

2924 12
This may not be the right place for this topic. Does anyone know of a person that can re-fab a Perazzi Gun Case. The foam rubber is starting to break down and I would like to have it replaced and possibly have new fabric installed.

Also let me know where the proper place to post these types of questions.

Thanks!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
36,787 Posts
One of our members, Docbombay redid his own and posted it here.

I recently did my own. My fabric was still good, but foam had to be replaced. I bought a roll of closed cell foam, a can of 3M spray adhesive and spent a day. Biggest pain, just like docbombay said was scraping old glue off inside of case and off old fabric.

· Registered
3,165 Posts

· Registered
8,714 Posts
The foam on the fabric can be washed off in a washing machine using little detergent and color guard, or just hand wash it.
If you don't feel like do it yourself, local automotive upholstery shop and luggage repair shop can do it too.

· Registered
36,787 Posts
The foam on the fabric can be washed off in a washing machine using little detergent and color guard, or just hand wash it.
If you don't feel like do it yourself, local automotive upholstery shop and luggage repair shop can do it too.
I wiped the glue with some Acetone and softened up up for easier removal.

· Registered
73 Posts
I did a DIY job on mine and it came out great. The fabric was still in good shape and I reused it. It looks just as good as the original factory job. I went with denser foam so it should actually be a bit more protective than the original.

Took me about 2 1/2 hours to complete.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.