Trapshooters Forum banner

Re barreling

1657 Views 14 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  Steve12
Any help on who to send a barrel to for re sleeving ? Thanks
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
283 Posts
Several years ago I had Briley resleeve the bottom barrel on a 28 GA O/U that had been damaged. Barrel was cut just ahead of chamber and the entire tube replaced. Ribs etc all had to be re-soldered, rebluing etc Nice job overall, with the joint being pretty much invisible, reasonable turnaround time and the barrels shot great. Considering the price of a new set of Perazzi barrels, I thought the cost was quite reasonable.

· Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Several years ago I had Briley resleeve the bottom barrel on a 28 GA O/U that had been damaged. Barrel was cut just ahead of chamber and the entire tube replaced. Ribs etc all had to be re-soldered, rebluing etc Nice job overall, with the joint being pretty much invisible, reasonable turnaround time and the barrels shot great. Considering the price of a new set of Perazzi barrels, I thought the cost was quite reasonable.
Thanks I talked to Briley this morning and have a call into Laib's

· Premium Member
30,370 Posts
No need to respond to your COMMENT !
Exactly. Your inability to clearly state what you want terminates any need for anyone to COMMENT !! Then your snark when someone COMMENTS on your fudge packed writing makes it even more apparent that there is no need to EVER comment on anything else you write. You’re an ungrateful git. He was trying to help you by seeking clarification.

Reactions: Steve12
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.