For Sale - RCBS Summit Upgrade | Trap Shooters Forum
  1. Recently members have been receiving an email about confirming their account. Do not click the link. If you have done so and entered your login information, change your password immediately, and ensure the email address on your account is correct. This is a phishing scam designed to take your login information. Details here: https://www.trapshooters.com/threads/confirmation-email-warning.694601/
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Members are required to have 50 posts before using the Classifieds Area, or PM system to contact. Any subversion of these rules will result in action taken against your account. The rules are posted here: https://www.trapshooters.com/threads/rules-for-using-the-for-sale-by-members-want-to-buy-want-to-trade-sections.265247/
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale RCBS Summit Upgrade

Discussion in 'For Sale- Vendors Only' started by skeeljc, May 22, 2020.

1. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Do you own a RCBS Summit Single Stage Reloading Press? Check out my upgrade.

I make an upgrade for the RCBS Summit Reloading Press. My upgrade is a single pin that replaces the two bolts and nuts that connect the toggle links to the operating handle.

One Piece SS Upper Pivot Pin for RCBS Summit Press

This one piece upper pivot pin replaces the two 3/8" machine screws on the RCBS Summit press. The pin is machined from type 304 stainless steel and includes two C-clips to retain it.

It appears that RCBS may have initially designed the Summit press with a one piece pin at the top and then changed the design to accommodate very long dies like the 50 BMG (note the machined cut in the handle mount). If you are not loading 50 BMG my one piece SS pivot pin is a great improvement to the RCBS Summit press.

Advantages:
    • Improves connection between press links and operating handle by eliminating play
    • Consistent repeatability when seating bullets
    • Increases rigidity when sizing cases
    The SS pin and keepers is $20.00 plus $3.00 shipping. Send me a PM if you want a set.

20190414_062723.jpg
    20190414_062618.jpg
    20190414_063132.jpg