Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RCBS sent me some replacement parts for my Grand a few weeks ago. I remember the tech over the phone telling me he was gong to send me an upgraded... I can't remember what he said he was sending me and I am missing the obvious as I can't figure out what this part is replacing.

What part number would this be on the parts list?

It is NOT hollow, it is threaded probably a 1/4" deep on each end with the rest being solid steel, not aluminum or pot metal.

The one picture is dark, it is about 2" in length and about pencil diameter. Each end is identical to the other.

noknock1_2008_03037.jpg

noknock1_2008_03038.jpg

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Zoltan, I ordered a shell ejector rod, part 72 or 73, can't remember which number and the guy ended up sending me some extra springs and plastic shell holders for the plate, plus this part and the two side plates. I knew I was missing the obvious.

I love RCBS. If only other companies (outside of the shooting sports) would provide this kind of customer support!

I just now replaced the charge bar index shaft, didn't know that my old one was bad. LOL... thanks again for the quick response.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts