Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it is common on forums to bash companies when one has a bad experience with a product. This post is the opposite. I have owned a RCSB Grand for five years and over the period; I have bent, broken or messed up my press. When I call them, they always give me good advice and/or send a replacement part for free, including postage. Recently, I was so befuddled, I sent the press back to them asking for help. They tuned it up, replace parts and shipped it back to me, free. What a company! And no, I do not work for RCBS, have never met any one from RCBS nor do I know any one who is connected to the company.
Robert Assaley

·
Registered
696 Posts
I got mine about 3 years ago, wore out a couple of small plastic parts which were shipped promptly and free. Good service and friendly people in Customer service. Woody Sullivan, Oviedo Fl.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I have two of them and only replaced the wad finger guides on both. They were sent free of charge.

ART H.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
It's a real good company that makes a great press! I've talked to several shooters at local clubs that have enjoyed using the Grand press.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I've had mine about 5 years and still believe it's the best reloader that has yet to be discovered by the reloading community at large. I agree with everything said above. Bill

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Me2. Bought mine used a few years ago and after replacing a few parts, sent to me very promptly and at no cost by RCBS, it has been great. I was a MEC guy for 30+ years but no more.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.