Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have what I believe is a Ray Stafford mx-8 barell and trigger. The trigger has markings on the underguard that say "map" and the o/u barell has two stars side by side by the ejector hinges. Is this a Ray stafford barell and trigger?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
some more markings on the barell:

as said, 2 stars side by side on the under barell with the number 18.4 beside the stars

one star and the nuber 18.4 on the top barell

Also on the under barell is the letter/number combination G1,680 (with the comma)

on the underbelly of the under barell it says "ACCIAIO SPECIAL"

·
Registered
484 Posts
MX-8B, I picked up an old MX-8 {Ser.# 42xxx} last fall that is also marked * & **. I don't have a bore gauge & was wondering what constriction in 1000th's these barrels should be if noboby has tampered with them. Thanks, John

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
cole-mitchell:

By the way you should have snail mail by Monday or Tuesday I think I sent an email saying it was on the way if not then maybe it will be a surprise then.

Also sent you a state pin from where im from

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">
</a>

Foghorn

·
Vendor
2,067 Posts
Cole-Mitchell,

I am curious to as to why you think you have a "Ray Stafford MX8". I don't think any of the barrel or monoblock markings mentioned so far would indicate so.

However, please email me of line for a few other questions.

Don Rackley
don dot rackley at us dot fujitsu dot com

·
Registered
29 Posts
All "Ray Stafford" models have 4 notch adjustable ribs factory. In the past few years Perazzi has been stamping the monoblock "RS". Sounds to me like you have a standard MX 8 barrel. DGG

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.