Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attention All AirGun Enthusiast!

Hello All,

I am offering for sale, from my personnel collection, this Excellent Condition Crosman Model SA6/45 .22 Caliber CO2 Pistol.

This pistol was manufactured in the late 1950’s and you don’t see them offered for sale, too often..

The Crosman SA6 is a Single Action .22 Caliber Pellet Pistol that was built on the same frame as the Crosman Hahn 45.

With the tremendous success of the Hahn 45 pistols, Crosman decided to see how the shooting public would respond to a pistol in a .22 caliber pellet design. The SA6 was welcomed with open arms…

The SA6 has the same weight and feel as the Famous Colt 45 cowboy pistol and was used in Fast Draw Events, that where held all over the country!

This pistol is in Excellent Original Condition for being over 60 years old.

There are some scratches on the cylinder from use....

I sent the pistol to my airgun, Gunsmith and he RE-BUILT the internals of the pistol and installed the latest valve body, which prolongs the life of the CO2 seal. There is any extra seal included.

The cost of Re-Build was $75.00. And I added a reproduction Co2 cover, cost $12.00 (most of the earlier pistols did not come with one).

The original Crosman Factory Box is in excellent shape for its age and a Operating Manual ,service center list and additional paper work are included, as shown...

Please review the pictures they pretty much tell the story.

This fantastic piece of Crosman History is being offered for sale for: $195.00 (plus shipping to your location.)

Thanks for looking...

Stu Gabriel (MrGun).....
[email protected].....
215-969-0726
SA6-1.JPG
SA6-2.JPG
SA6-3.JPG
SA6-4.JPG
SA6-5.JPG
SA6-6.JPG
sa6-8a.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts