Trapshooters Forum banner

Rap Music is undermining our Youth

3038 Views 73 Replies 31 Participants Last post by  timb99
The real problem is Rap music terms like Imus used are nothing compared to the vulgar words and ugly morals found in Rap music and vidios. The new acceptable terms for Black people is only they can call each other racial names but it is unacceptable and offensive from White people. The problem I have is 60% of Rap music is listened to by white youth and they are being subjected to foul language ghetto terms and low class morals. Sharpton and Jackson should start cleaning up in their own back yards first if they want to elevate the status of Black youth and Black people as a whole. I also think the money driven Music industry should be held accountable for the content within the music. I know this is impossible as the money is much more important than the moral issue and future of American youth both Black and White.

Buddy Walters
Fighting the Battle over Rap Music with two teenage Daughters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
17,357 Posts
What parents?

The mother who works or the absent dad?

Most of the inner city black males learn lifestyle and ethics from their street corner pals. If you are strong you take, if you are weak you get a gun and become strong thereby.

NOw the curmudgeon litany:

When illegitimacy was a scandal, and unmarried cohabitation was a crime ( I remember a man going to jail for having a female roommate) and teen pregnancies were resolved by the girl visiting Aunt Lucy for a few months,

Now LISTEN.......

This stuff was non-existant.

The 2 great social experiments of the 60's - single parenting and acceptance of aberrant lifestyles, have brought their harvest.

HM

· Registered
17,357 Posts
Denny, "certain culture"? This can not be the case! All our liberal puke know it alls will be happy to tell you that everyone has the same intelligence, morals, integrity, and social responsibility. Jimmy the Greek was wrong, everyone has the same athletic ability too.

Hilary will tell you about the "vast right wing conspiracy". And maybe in Ebonics, too. That's where we should lay the problem. Certainly not neglect and permissiveness.

The social and ethnic backgrounds of the Charleston, Turkey Trot, R & R, etc had to be the same, right?

Yeah, right.

HM

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.