Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to go to a set of Ranger Edge glasses so I am no longer needing these. Ranger XLW with rx insert. It is the 145mm frame set. Comes with the carrying case and 7 colors lenses. The lenses are purple, light purple, CMT, copper, HD, red, and pale yellow. Will throw in a my leather ATA blinders as well if interested. The left ear piece comes off occasionally, not sure if it could be glued or maybe heated on to the frame? I am asking $350 shipped, tracked, and insured to the 48 states. Paypal or Money orders accepted.

kleonard92_2013_280123.jpg

kleonard92_2013_280120.jpg

kleonard92_2013_280122.jpg

kleonard92_2013_280121.jpg

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes sir dimapower. I just took them my eye doctor and had them send them off with my regular
glasses. for regular plastic lens it costs me right around $100. but I'm blind lol.

ridg400 I'm not wanting to part as of right now. my favorite lens to date is the HD. very versatile in night or day. the cmt is a very nice lens, but one cloud can hurt your score
with them!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
when sweating they tend to slide a little. they're just as comfortable as any other pair of regular glasses I wear. they have the wraparound temples on the ears. not sure if you can still get the straight ones or not. but I'm just wanting to go to the edges and have a single lens setup.

·
Registered
146 Posts
How much did this set up cost new? I"m 5'6" with small built. How large or small are your facial features?

I am serious about buying the set like yours.

Thanks for info,

Joe

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a tall skinny face lol. but I don't recall the exact cost new. basing off of Morgans optical, $170 for frames, $55 for rx insert, $90 for rx lenses, and then adding all the lenses with you'd have well over $500.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts