Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to give a heads up to those that didn't get the e-mail. Ranger is doing a 3 day sale on some of their frames. It's only specific colours but they're 60% off.

·
Registered
543 Posts
I got my edge frames a few weeks ago during this sale. Great deal even with my frames being green. Oh well!

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Ranger has several dealers.
Which one?
Henry
These frames are only available from Ranger on their website. It has been going on a month now, and the 15th is the last day. I checked with my local optical place since I needed another insert and script lens and she told me they can't get this deal and told me to get them online from Ranger. I bought a pair of XLW 72mm for $80. and they come with a new style case that sells for $30. Great deal

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got my edge frames a few weeks ago during this sale. Great deal even with my frames being green. Oh well!
I had a hard time deciding as well and ended up with white. It's going to look kind of silly with purple lenses but for that price it's hard to complain.

·
Registered
941 Posts
I ordered a new pair of falcon pro frames and three sets of lenses for $312. I had to get the forest green frames, I think they will be fine.

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
I shoot 67 frames with prescription lenses in clear and target orange.
My son uses the same frames and I have a spair set of fraims so I guess I'm in good shape .
Will the new edge glasses give you more visibility?
Henry

1 - 9 of 9 Posts