Trapshooters Forum banner

Range Bag

3312 Views 31 Replies 31 Participants Last post by  deadnout
What do you like?
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
It depends what you need to hold. I have a small 5.11 tactical bag (no longer made) that holds more than enough for me but my typical load out is only 5 boxes of shells, the case for my ear pro, a small towel and a few other small items (gloves, etc.).

There’s plenty of room for other as needed items like water or a jacket or 3 more boxes of shells (8 total).

I’m a sporting shooter so trap or skeet needs could vary.

6,495 Posts
I was a big fan of the Boyt Sporting Clay's bag. I then moved onto a Plano brand field box... hard sided and carries more to the field, with Plano clear accessory boxes up top.

· Registered
101 Posts
Check out local thrift shop always have lots of camera bags pick one you like. I found 2 new Cabela's range bags for $5 at my local Goodwill store works great have one packed for Trap range and one for Sporting Clays range. D

· Registered
155 Posts
Been using a Midway large range bag for years, granted I don’t carry shells in it as they are in a 5 gallon bucket, but everything I’ve ever needed fits in the bag with a TON of room to spare, if you want to put the shells in it…6 boxes or more would fit with no problem. On sale I think I paid $30-40

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.