Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since my previous frames were picked by some sleaze at our club, I have updated my glasses and no longer need my old lenses. I have the following 66 mm lenses offered for sale which were used in my old Ranger XL frames.

Dark Yellow
Vermillion
Ranger Orange
Light Purple
Dark Purple
Strawberry

All lenses have been used but show minimal wear. The distortion that you see in the left lenses is from the use of gift wrap tape. I left the strips on most of the lenses and there is a minor amount of residue on the orange one which can come clean easily. Please PM with any interest. I am asking $20 for each set except for the strawberry which I would like $25 for those as they were more expensive than the standard lenses. For your reference, the XL frames are no longer available as I found out in my attempt to replace those that were stolen. These lenses would be for those of you who have appropriate frames and are looking for a different color or would like to replace existing lenses at a price much below buying new. FYI - I am located in SE PA but will gladly ship. Additional pics are available if you would like more detail.

Scott Felix

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have been reading the posts about shooting glasses while thinking about a new pair. I looked at the Randolph web page,and saw as you said, there is no listing for the xl. I did find it still listed on the Morgan Optical Page. http://www.morganoptical.net/price_list. Maybe they could fix you up with a new frame to use your lenses.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I believe Morgan Optical still offers the Ranger XL frame. Would have to verify, but I believe I have a frame that I'd be willing to part with. If you're interested, PM me.

Robert

1 - 4 of 4 Posts