Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gabe is right on. I got a set with my bass boat last year and they are very good and light weight. They come in different grades and prices. Our cheapest set we sell is $34.99 and are about the same at bass pro. As the price goes up so does the durability. As the saying goes, try it and you'll like it. Jackie B.

·
Registered
79 Posts
An idea, but a little expensive is a Goretex golf jacket and pants...cut for freedom of movement. Mine is by MacGregor, and it has worked well in a number of skeet matches over the years.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I would also suggest Frogtogs, Gander has them for around $40 in black/blue----I think something like a brown and then their camo looking things.

One problem I have with them is how slick they are, the gun against the tog tended to shift on my shirt underneath----now this was shooting doubles, I doubt shooting singles would be an issue.

I stopped the shifting problem by using a cloth ductape piece about 10" long on the inside shoulder of the tog, where the pad would fit on the outside.

·
Registered
16,617 Posts
olf outfitters have the best rain gear for ease of movement in addition to water resistance. The above link shows some good stuff.

good vinyl golf stuff is around 40 bucks. The above seller has items from 150 to 200 per pice.

HM

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.