Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in appreciation of all the great things the people at vernal do for our sport i have donated (100% donation) a new bowen trap gun for their fundraising raffle. the gun has a special serial number--VERNAL 2009--and will be given to the winner of the raffle on june 13 at the summer shoot in vernal. second prize is an infinity shotgun, 3rd prize is a remington 300 mag and 4th prize is a remington 7mm mag. tickets are $20 and you don't need to be present to win. tickets are available from me or sean hawley at the vernal gun club. any questions please call 435-789-0418. if you have questions specific to the bowen shotgun please contact me.

good shooting

bruce bowen www.bbguns.net 605-347-2232

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pheasantmaster

please send the money for the tickets to me at the address on our website. make checks payable to: vernal rod and gun club.

thanks for your interest.

bruce bowen www.bbguns.net

·
Registered
965 Posts
Hello from NY Bruce,,,I have been drooling over your guns scince stopping by,,,,can not afford one rite now ,,,,but I have been lucky this year and won a Rem in 300 win mag all ready,,,,so I think I will give this raffle a try,,,,,check is in the mail,,,,,,THANK YOU for supporting the sport,Billy,,,p.s. Martin if you win ,,,will you switch guns again?

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
roy

i am not sure how many tickets will be sold. you could get that info from sean hawley at vernal. if you go on the vernal gun club web site it will give his e-mail address. thanks for the order.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
zinger

i think sean hawley will be there. i will check with him and see and post back here.

thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks to all that have sent money for tickets. i still have more to sell so if you are interested, please contact me. also, sean hawley has tickets at tucson.

good shooting,

bruce bowen www.bbguns.net 605-347-2232

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.