Trapshooters Forum banner

Rack Of Ljutic- Sale!!

7167 Views 19 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  sangamo special
Hello all

Here is the latest edition of the " Rack of Ljutic's'

left to right

1. Ljutic Standard Rib Monogun # 1126- 34" barrel- Briley series 12 tube (1-mod). 14.5 LOP over 1 3/8 inch pad- Adj comb and Butt- Older Non-Hooded receiver- Unique special order- Was ordered from the factory with the Ser # on the inside of the the receiver instead of the bottom- I heard it was so it could be engraved later- Anyway it's the only one I have seen. Pull trigger
Consignment- No trades 2800.00

2. Ljutic Stainless Midrib- 2 barrel set- 34" choke tube barrel- Briley S-24 tubes- .035, .030, .025 and one Mod- 35" fixed choke (full) handicap barrel- both 70/30 POI- Adj butt an conb- 14.5 LOP - Nice set of wood- Updated new style curved inertia lock. release trigger. 4900.00

3. Ljutic Centennial C-019. Monogun- 33" barrel- Ported- Briley S-12 choke tube-comes with 1 (light full) 70/30 POI- 14 1/8 lop- Stock is not great and does not match the forarm- great candidate for a PFS! Only 25 of these made!
Asking 3400.00

4. Ljutic Stainless Steel Monogun- # 327- Special order " California" rib- Fixed choke (full) Stainless receiver and barrel with Blue rib and pickets. Super nice English walnut stock with RH cast and palm swell- Also has RH rollover comb- Adj comb- Release trigger with gold trigger blade- 75/25 poi- 15" lop. fancy checkering with Flur-de-lis. Gun was special ordered about 1 yer ago- Onwer decided to go with an Adj rib. This one is like new- I doubt 1000 shells have been shot thru it. As new! 6900.00

5. Ljutic One-Touch Monogun- # 3813- 34" barrel - Ljutic tubes- .740 bore. 15" Lop over gracoil- Adj comb too- Gun is like new but will go back to Ljutic for a recall (glued pickets). Once it is back will be 100% as new. 5900.00

6. Ljutic Pro-3 Stainless steel # 73- 34" barrel with Briley fluch mount tubes- .740 bore- 80/20 POI- 14.5 LOP- Adj comb- Excellent set of Wenig wood- Lots of RH cast and RH plam swell- RH rollover comb- Stunning wood! Original wood set also available- This one is 100% as new- Sent back to ljutic to have the metal refinshed and trigger tune up- Also has the removable hinge pin option (800$)
You can not find a better/nicer used Pro-3 anywhere- AS NEW! 6800.00

7. Ljutic Dynokic #60- 33" barrel with 3 ljutic tubes- .740 bore- pull trigger
Adj comb with leather soft top- Gun was sent to Wenig and had the pistol grip reshaped a bit and refinished- Feels better than standerd stock. very nice condition- best Dynokic I have had in a while- Pull trgger- 2800.00

8. Ljutic standerd rib mongun # 1751- 34" barrel with briley choke tubes- Gun has been totally redone by ljutic- Rebuilt- Reblued- New style curved inertia lock installed- Gold trigger blade- pull trigger- Adj comb too.
Consignment- Not a nicer old mono around- ready for the next 500K rounds!
Asking 3400.00

9. Ljutic Monogun # 325- Factory 2 barrel set- Nice project gun for someone- Gun needs some love- both barrels 34" ported and tubed- High shooting older mono- Most were 60/40- this one shoots higher and both barrels have a step rib.
I would guess originally one barrel was choked tighter. Choke tubes makes the extra barrel redundant. 1800.00

Trades welcome on non-consignment guns

Call me or e-amil any questions or if you need more info/pictures

Terry;s Gun Vault
[email protected]
217-433-9885

Thanks for looking!!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That would be a Mach one- and it's for sale for a fraction of the price of a Seitz!!

I had it on TS.com a while back- so if interested do a seach and find it.
I do have a Nice TS-2000 too- I also had it on TS.com- it's still for sale too.

Terry

· Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OTH
The very early One-touch monogun's had the pickets and Forarm lug Glued on- They had some special adhesive that was supposed to be better than solder- It didn't work out that way and many on the pickets came loose- Ljuitc will fix this problem for free - solder the pickets on and reblue the gun for you.
All fall in the 3800 ser # range- Also the rib's were rivoted to the pickets instead of using a allen screw.
Yours is way too new to be glued. Best way to tell is to look at the foram lug attached to the underside of the barrel- If it is about 4 inchs long it's glued- if about 1 inch- it's soldered- Most of the glued ones have been back for repair but once in a while one turns up- I knew it was glued when i bought it but havn't taken the time to send it back yet.

Terry

· Premium Member
Connecticut g1, 12 gauge, 30 inch
1,372 Posts
Link for TS-2000 (above is direct - need to copy and paste the one below)

http://www.trapshooters.com/noframes/cfpages/thread.cfm?threadid=318665

Larry Frieders |

Grandpa's Arms, Inc. |

340 Marshall Ave #100 | Aurora, IL 60506 |
Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm |
Office: 630.859.0333 Cell: 630.992.7513 FAX: 630.859.0114

· Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
#9 is old- Stock does not match forarm- I do have the matching stock (umberger) but it was cracked and repaired.
Gun needs reblued- Locks up tight though- Forarm a bit loose too.
Both barrels have been ported and Briley tubed.

Other than cosmetic's the gun is good to go.

T. Jones

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.