Trapshooters Forum banner

Quick, quicker, quickest...

2537 Views 10 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  X Trap 2
http://conservativevideos.com/2013/04/fastest-gunman-on-earth-draws-fires-hits-target-in-02-seconds/

Bet you already knew this....
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
3,719 Posts
He was truly amazing to watch. Being an addicted western watcher of the 60's and fast draw enthusiast, I marveled at his ability.

He spoke, actually hinted of a technique he learned that refined his lightning effectiveness. Does anyone know if he ever published writings related to this?

· Registered
6,754 Posts
Pretty nice guy too. Not actually as arrogant as he acts when in front of the camera. I met him at a fast draw championship in Fallon a few years ago, he was sittin right behind me as a spectator. We started up a conversation and talked about fun things to plink at. Turns out he and his wife Becky also enjoyed trap. One of the greats and I feel lucky to have talked with him.

· Registered
1,030 Posts
I never saw him at work but Neal Crausbay was a competitor at fast draw before he took up trap. Ask Neal about impressing a highway patrolman who shook him awake beside the road one time. Jimmy Borum

· Registered
340 Posts
Impressive.

I guess he was continuing to shoot blanks. I also suppose the balloons burst due to changes in air pressure, or shock (sound) waves?

Was it odd that, later in the video, he was facing back on the trap range and shooting a loaded gun toward ...well, what?

Was Bruce Lee killed by a blank?

js in PA

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.