Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This will be the second summer my son and I shoot ATA. We are from Nebraska and when attending registered shoots here we also need to have a membership in the NTA. (Nebraska Trap Ass.) We are planning to do a few shoots in Iowa this year as well and was wondering if there was a similar membership we would need to have besides our ATA to attend Iowa shoots. Is the ISTA membership only required for residents of Iowa and not for non-residents? Thanks!

·
Registered
548 Posts
You can shoot the Iowa shoots without having to be a ISTA member. You would just be shooting as a non resident. Go and enjoy your time!

·
Registered
258 Posts
For skeet and sporting you need to be a member of the association where you live, no where else. I would assume the ATA would be the same.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Great place to shoot and well run. From what I understand, they don't know for sure if this years shoot will take place. Sounds like if the Grand is held, then Iowa will have their shoot also.

Alan

·
Registered
896 Posts
AATrapdad, as others have stated, only Iowa residents are required to purchase an ISTA membership.

Alant, currently we are proceeding with our plans to hold our state shoot.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I love the iowa state shoot.Presquading will be coming up tuesday I think.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts