Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To get to approx 60/40 on your O/U, do you set the front of the rib to the highest setting and then are the beads stacked or in-line?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry no clue on the hanger, it's a borrowed gun that.....

(please don't kill me for this)

...I would like to try a round of Sporting with. I shot Trap with with the unsingle yesterday and it wasn't working too well for me. But I liked the overall dynamics of the gun so I think I can do well with it at Sporting.

·
Registered
11,024 Posts
The front hanger controls the POI on the lower barrel. Low numbers shoot high, if you look at the front of the hanger you will see the number. Numbers run from 1 to 9. HMB

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't really be changing the hangar since it's not my gun. I was going to raise the rib to get it shooting closer to flat, but I didn't know if I need to adjust the comb to see a figure 8 or in-line beads.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
vpr80

I am pretty sure that the rib does not move on the K-80. The barrel is moved up or down.

Don Verna

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don, I believe that is correct for the older models. On the TS, I am pretty sure the rib is the one that is moving.

·
Registered
704 Posts
On my K-80 the hanger adjusts the height of the lower barrel and the rib (lowers or raises) the height of the pattern. P.O.I. on the top barrel. Trap Special model.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.