Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all your expert advice on the 3-hole target; what year did the ATA go to the 3-hole target, and then return after one year to the 2-hole target. I remember there were shirts with a picture of a 3 - hole outhouse, with targets coming out of the 3 holes; slogan "up the 3-hole". Can't remember when it was, but think it was in the mid-90's.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
The Dr. is no longer a part of the TS.COM membership. He has been excommunicated.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Maaaaannnnnn!!!! An I was going to do a drawin' of the Doc as "Man-o-the Year."
Is he really gone?

·
Banned
3,881 Posts
He's on hiatus, like Phil Robertson. Everybody knows who the A&E buttboys are here at Trapshooters.Com. Right?

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
He did nothing but bad mouth Trap shooting and it's current stock of shooters. He basically crapped on 100's of shooters and their accomplishments. He did absolutely nothing positive for the sport in the last few years and likely ran off more shooters than anyone else I know. So you are surprised?

·
Banned
3,881 Posts
Boy are you easy. I just wanted to see which one of the bulldogs would bark first. Looks like my fishing trip is over. :)

·
Registered
488 Posts
Beats the heck outa me WS-1? Seems kind of severe though! What did he do? He did have some controversial posts though, and he sure stirred up the troops. Must have really po'd some important people, huh?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was wanting to know when the 3 - hole targets were tried by ATA; and also to get a dig on Dr. Longwind. Does anyone else know what year this happened?

·
Banned
3,881 Posts
Careful Rick, the faithful will be manning the lifeboats posthaste and forthwith. Nobody will be left to stand watch but the tattle-tales.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
The Itrapshooter article.......... In all due respect, Garys interview was full of I, me, My and to most it is a turn off, go back and read interviews like Britt Robinson and others, accomplished men that do not beat their drum so hard and are humble people. And once again he pounds on the ATA, talks about his none existent "high Handicap average", and his personal gamers load of # 6's. Now why would the ATA even listen to Gary? Right in the article it has Don as an All American (obviously ATA scores) and Gary a Gamer. The Classic example of arrogance was "Being I named myself Dr. Longshot" in this example Don should name himself Mr. All American then? Scott

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Personally I like doc's messages. Most of you don'e see that he's got an agenda in mind. Just give it up and skip his posts if they're going to give you an ????

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Holy smokes Vince you've been in the game awhile. We shoot three whole targets all the time I never understood the big deal.

Brady Gies

1 - 20 of 140 Posts