Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do all Perazzi shotguns have the same bore diameter? Both barrels on mine are .738 Am wondering because of future choke tubes, thanks in advance

G

·
18.7 is the measurement of the diameter of the bore expressed in millimeters. There are 25.4 millimeters to the inch. It's a simple mathmatic formula.

ec90t

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bryce, you have been so helpful, guys like you make being a shooter fun, thanks much.

·
Strong Supporter of Trapshooting
4,727 Posts
18.4 ÷ 25.4 = 0.724"

18.7 ÷ 25.4 = 0.736"

By government law and until recently Italy did not permit the export of the larger barrel diameters. All Italian barrels much be inspected by a government facility.

Now they can export the larger barrel.

Whiz

·
Registered
7,943 Posts
Going off the topic a little, since you got your answers already.

Mike, don't forget to change the battery on your lazer rib, the humidity in New Orleans & Italy is not battery friendly. :) Welcome back, we missed you. Since your old buddy MX-8B will not be joining us here, life will not be the same without you. LOL

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I learned a lot from you guys, thanks for all the good info. I think I will opt for an orange lazer.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Whizz,

Regarding your comments on the non-export of slightly larger 12 bore barrels:

There's been quite a few 10 bores made in Italy over the last 20 or so years, mainly (or perhaps only) for export. It's strange that there should have been some sort of regulation stopping the export of .736 12 bore barrels.

Regards

Russell

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.