Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some info. on a trigger housing.It was in a Model 12 Win. trap. The safety when pushed one way gives a release trigger. Pushing it back gives a pull trigger. Any idea who made it, really a nice piece of work!! I did purchase another standard trigger to install for safety reasons. Thanks Dick W.

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
I have a spare trigger for my Model 12 that does the same thing, I think it was made by Schwab, I'd have to get it out and look at the stamping on it ... I use it if anyone has a gun malfunction and needs a release trigger and can shoot a Model 12 ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
I looked at the trigger and its stamped Schwab ... I also have two Timney triggers for Model 12's and they are the best I have ever found (Speed Locks) , make a Model 12 as fast as a Ljutic ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
382 Posts
Herb Orre built a model 12 release for me that also worked as a pull trigger by moving the safety. When using as release, if you set it slow, the gun would discharge once in a while. I found this very distracting and embarrassing! I then purchased a release only trigger.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.