Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This years shoot will be Tuesday Feb. 21 starting at 2:00 PM. Click on link above for more club info and directions.

DB

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This years shoot will be Tuesday Feb. 21 starting at 2:00 PM. Click on link above for more club info and directions.

DB

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey Dave!

I would love to get to Q-ville for this shoot. How late will you all be shooting for those yummy pies?

Hope all is well, and that your new year is a good one.

Lisa Baldwin

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey Dave!

I would love to get to Q-ville for this shoot. How late will you all be shooting for those yummy pies?

Hope all is well, and that your new year is a good one.

Lisa Baldwin

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lisa,

We will be shooting from 2:00 PM until 10:00 PM but usually run out of pies (120-150) before then. Ali's driving now, WOW !!!

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lisa,

We will be shooting from 2:00 PM until 10:00 PM but usually run out of pies (120-150) before then. Ali's driving now, WOW !!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks Dave. Yes, Ali's driving... a whole new level of worry.

She's actually a really good driver. She's already dealt with heavy wind and rain, dense fog, and other driving challenges to be found on Route 1. So far, so good! And she's still in that early stage of wanting to drive as much as possible, thus offering to go to the supermarket for me and things like that. So I'm loving it.

If you will be shooting till evening hours, then I will make it up there. If it stops raining, I might even get there this week.

Be well, sir.

Lisa

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks Dave. Yes, Ali's driving... a whole new level of worry.

She's actually a really good driver. She's already dealt with heavy wind and rain, dense fog, and other driving challenges to be found on Route 1. So far, so good! And she's still in that early stage of wanting to drive as much as possible, thus offering to go to the supermarket for me and things like that. So I'm loving it.

If you will be shooting till evening hours, then I will make it up there. If it stops raining, I might even get there this week.

Be well, sir.

Lisa

·
Registered
63 Posts
Calvin, the distance should not stop you from attending the shoot. After all, the cherry pies are worth it. However, if you can't make it, I'll email you a pie. If that doesn't work, I'll have to eat it.

Adios, Dirk

·
Registered
63 Posts
Calvin, the distance should not stop you from attending the shoot. After all, the cherry pies are worth it. However, if you can't make it, I'll email you a pie. If that doesn't work, I'll have to eat it.

Adios, Dirk

1 - 20 of 134 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.