Trapshooters Forum banner
21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Jim,
Attached is a Picture of the previous bottle and part that the bottle turns into that are aluminum in color that I purchased a few years ago. If I purchase the new bottle from you do I get the gold part that the bottle screws into or do I use the original gold part that came with the loader that matches in color. Let me know. Thanks. Ken Fluid Drinkware Alcoholic beverage Gas Barware

·
Supporting Vendor
6,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Here is the reservoir I am selling today. I do not make the reservoir mount with the improved seal any more (the part that the reservoir screws onto). You can use my bare aluminum reservoir mount that you already have or the OEM reservoir mount.

·
Supporting Vendor
6,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
BUMP

·
Supporting Vendor
6,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
UP

·
Supporting Vendor
6,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
BUMP

·
Supporting Vendor
6,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
UP

·
Supporting Vendor
6,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
BUMP

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Bought one hoping it would help with static problems I am having with Titewad powder. Came very quickly and is a very nice piece of work. The hopper is smaller in diameter than the original but is taller to make up the difference in capacity. I made an adapter, longer rod and powder follower for my Dillon low powder warning device. Very satisfied. I usually drain the powder at the end of each loading session. Even so the original hopper was starting to yellow and darken. Now I leave the powder in a day or two if I am going to load again soon and don't worry about yellowing.

Cylinder Gas Machine Fixture Liquid

·
Registered
101 Posts
Bought one hoping it would help with static problems I am having with Titewad powder. Came very quickly and is a very nice piece of work. The hopper is smaller in diameter than the original but is taller to make up the difference in capacity. I made an adapter, longer rod and powder follower for my Dillon low powder warning device. Very satisfied. I usually drain the powder at the end of each loading session. Even so the original hopper was starting to yellow and darken. Now I leave the powder in a day or two if I am going to load again soon and don't worry about yellowing.

View attachment 1783598
Nice setup!

·
Supporting Vendor
6,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·

View attachment 1783598
Do you think the added weight on top of the powder has any effect on the drops?

·
Supporting Vendor
6,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
up

·
Supporting Vendor
6,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
BUMP

·
Supporting Vendor