PYREX Powder Reservoir for RCBS Grand | Trap Shooters Forum
  1. Recently members have been receiving an email about confirming their account. Do not click the link. If you have done so and entered your login information, change your password immediately, and ensure the email address on your account is correct. This is a phishing scam designed to take your login information. Details here: https://www.trapshooters.com/threads/confirmation-email-warning.694601/
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Members are required to have 50 posts before using the Classifieds Area, or PM system to contact. Any subversion of these rules will result in action taken against your account. The rules are posted here: https://www.trapshooters.com/threads/rules-for-using-the-for-sale-by-members-want-to-buy-want-to-trade-sections.265247/
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PYREX Powder Reservoir for RCBS Grand

Discussion in 'Jim Skeel' started by skeeljc, Dec 11, 2016.

1. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I can now offer a PYREX Powder Reservoir for the RCBS Grand loader.

[​IMG][​IMG]

The package includes the PYREX Powder Reservoir with a built in baffle and the adapter for the RCBS Grand. The reservoir is 3 inches taller than the OEM reservoir and it holds the same volume of powder. The reservoir attaches to the adapter via a tapered connection secured with two set screws. This allows the reservoir to be easily removed from the loader.

The price is $125.00 for the reservoir and the adapter.
    Shipping is $15.00 via USPS Priorty Mail.

I will accept a personal check, USPS Money Order or PayPal.
    If you want to use PayPal just PM or email me and I will send you a PayPal Invoice.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
  2. Trigger71

Trigger71 Member

I just purchased a Grand. (and a noob) What is the advantage to this reservoir? Thanks

3. tom berry

tom berry Active Member

Jim, do you have any Grand powder reservoirs in stock. Would like to purchase one. I can pick up in person as I live near Des Moines. If not in stock let me know when it’s available.

4. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

PM sent

Search tags for this page

powder reservoir rcbs