Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I can now offer a PYREX Powder Reservoir for the RCBS Grand loader.

The package includes the PYREX Powder Reservoir with a built in baffle and the adapter for the RCBS Grand. The reservoir is 3 inches taller than the OEM reservoir and it holds the same volume of powder. The reservoir attaches to the adapter via a tapered connection secured with two set screws. This allows the reservoir to be easily removed from the loader.

The price is $120.00 for the reservoir and the adapter.
Shipping is $15.00 via USPS Priorty Mail.

I will accept a personal check, USPS Money Order or PayPal.
If you want to use PayPal just PM or email me and I will send you a PayPal Invoice.

·
Registered
286 Posts
:You_Rock_Emoticon: - I'll take one when they are completed. Been waiting for this to be available. Thanks Jim.

·
Registered
195 Posts
That is my Grand in the photos. You guys will not be disappointed in this setup. One tip, do not over-tighten the retaining nut for the adapter as this will cause inconsistent powder drops. Snug the nut so you can feel the ball bearing drop into the hole for powder to drop.

Thanks Jim.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Jim
Powder reservoir fits and functions flawlessly. Very nice machining and it meters quite well. Thanks again.

Gary

·
Sleep...What’s That?
419 Posts
I have a Grand...just curious what the advantage of this over the original?

·
Supporting Vendor
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My powder reservoir has a PYREX glass tube. PYREX glass is not affected by the nitrates in gunpowder. This means you can leave the powder in the reservoir and your reservoir will remain clear. Static charge is also reduced with the PYREX glass tube.

·
Sleep...What’s That?
419 Posts
Cool...I will take one. PM sent

·
Sleep...What’s That?
419 Posts
Just received it today...looks like a winner!

·
Sleep...What’s That?
419 Posts
^^^^No...maybe just a week or maybe 10 days. It was not long. May be on vacation, I don’t know. I ended up buying on for a friends machine as well and both arrived fairly quickly.

·
Registered
47 Posts
^^^^No...maybe just a week or maybe 10 days. It was not long. May be on vacation, I don’t know. I ended up buying on for a friends machine as well and both arrived fairly quickly.
Haha, ok, just checking. Your previous post was from June 15 of 2017

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hi, are these still available? If so I'll take a set!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts