Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at buying a used PW 900. The owner says it hasn't been used a lot, and set it aside in favor of a Spolar. I have had a couple of 800B's and have been relatively satisfied with them, but I don't know a thing about the 900. I'm just wondering if I can get some pro's and con's about it.

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
1,221 Posts
I have both the PW900 and the Hyd. Spolar along with a Mec 9000 hyd.I have owned 2 800b's and liked them just fine.The 900 has full size dies and runs with out a hitch for me.My PW is not Hyd. nor does it have the removeable die plate.I just enjoy cranking it.If I do my part it never misses a beat and if I could buy another one for cheap I would not hesitate to buy it.I certainly don't need another one but I think the 900 is a good loader.I don't think there is a lot of operating difference in the 800 and the 900.I do think that the newer machines are probably a little better in fit and function but I have not owned one of the new 800's.I am content with my old 900 and will run it until it dies then Whiz can bring it back to life! Provided it dies before I do!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts