Trapshooters Forum banner

PW bushings and Tite Group

753 Views 8 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Nebs
For those of you using tite group in a PW. What drop weights are you getting from what bushing? I am looking for ball park figures and will be confirming Just looking for a starting point. Thanks
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,323 Posts
PW bushings for Titegroup are little bitty rascals!!! I started with a 'B' bushing and went through to a 'D1', none of them did what I wanted so I finally cut a 'C' bushing to drop 15.5 grs. of the Titegroup. It's a great powder but is a pain in your backside getting the correct bushing and getting your stack height right. Good luck in your quest..................I use the TG in an old 800 plus..............

· Premium Member
8,011 Posts
PW bushings for Titegroup are little bitty rascals!!! I started with a 'B' bushing and went through to a 'D1', none of them did what I wanted so I finally cut a 'C' bushing to drop 15.5 grs. of the Titegroup. It's a great powder but is a pain in your backside getting the correct bushing and getting your stack height right. Good luck in your quest..................I use the TG in an old 800 plus..............
How old are you calling an 800+. ?
Steve

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.