Trapshooters Forum banner

PW 800 plus

1627 11
I'm looking for a 28ga tooling for a PW 800 plus <Read the rules - Do Not Post Personal Contact Info.>
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Premium Member
8,008 Posts
I'm looking for a 28ga tooling for a PW 800 plus <Read the rules - Do Not Post Personal Contact Info.>

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. PW are a year out on orders

· Sponsors a Reloaders for Youth Program
13,003 Posts
Thanks. PW are a year out on orders
I just bought some bushings and new bottle assembly and it shipped in 3 days. I think the long delay is for custom made stuff. I would think their tooling kits are standard, but then I don't know for sure. Did you talk to them about the time involved with tooling?

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just bought some bushings and new bottle assembly and it shipped in 3 days. I think the long delay is for custom made stuff. I would think their tooling kits are standard, but then I don't know for sure. Did you talk to them about the time involved with tooling?
Yes, I ordered on line, received an email the next day asking me to call. They canceled my on line order and took my credit card and told me they are a year behind. I can cancel with no problem if I find one somewhere else.

· Premium Member
Krieghoff K-80 standard trap (32"/34" unsingle) & Beretta ASE-90 (29 1/2" tubed set)
923 Posts
Yes, I ordered on line, received an email the next day asking me to call. They canceled my on line order and took my credit card and told me they are a year behind. I can cancel with no problem if I find one somewhere else.
allenj, sad to hear about not being able to get what you need without such a long wait. I have a 800C (convertible) that I have tweaked and upgraded to pretty much a 800+, and I even bought the changeable toolheads for 20, 28 and .410 bore. I haven't used the 3 sub-gauge sets in QUITE awhile, from way back when I was shooting registered skeet. Have tons of small gauge shells loaded up, but hopefully I will live long enough to shoot up what I have and need to load more. I like shooting trap with a barrel insert of 20 gauge and 28 gauge. I was even lucky enough to win the 28 gauge "special" event at the 2019 Grand American. I hope someone might loosen up with one they aren't using, but I know if I sold mine, it would be like selling a gun I like, but don't shoot. Would regret it from the moment I sold it ! Mike* (MH*)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.