Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
If you're shooting 97's or better, play them all. If not then stick with class yaedage. If you can buy yourself in the calcutta cheaply, also i'd consider that in case you get lucky. The lewis is just a craps shoot unless your high score

Bob

·
Registered
413 Posts
This is a question that has many answers. Here is my opinion.

If you are a short or mid yardarge shooter, play your yardage. If you are 26-27 yards it usually takes a 98 or above to win that group.

Many calcutta's have a $20 entry fee with 30% going to shooter and 70% to buyer. This is a good deal as it pays great if you shoot well and your only in for $20.00

Zephyr is correct stating Lewis is a crap shoot. However, this has a tendency to pay big if you are the top score as many people play this option and you might get lucky on the Lewis score as well.

25's & 50's pay well if you can break a straight play these.

Open 100's are usually won with 98's and above.

Just my two cents....

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
no joke. an ipad is too big for a belt holster; too small for a backpack, but just right for a purse. i mean, messenger bag. good luck with it

·
Registered
562 Posts
smsndyer, if you want to do some research go to rjstuart's website and get into the payoff catagory. You can compare all kind of numbers and figures. If you have problems getting in yell for help.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.