Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This years Pumpkin Pie shoot will be Tuesday Novenber 20. We will be open for practice at noon and start shooting for pies about 1:00. 25 target, 5 shooter, green bird events. Two pies awarded every round! One for high score and one for green bird if the green target is missed next broken target gets the green bird pie. We have changed the way ties are settled. Ties are still settled by drawing, however if the person that breaks the green bird is also one of the high scores that person is not in the drawing because they already won a pie. If the person breaking the green target has the only high score that person gets both pies.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
South of Lancaster, PA Web Site above

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi Dave!
That sounds good. I might just have to come out for pumpkin pie! Are you coming up to WCGC for turkey on the Sunday before? Would be nice to see you. Miss the PENMAR league and all the people there. But you cant serve two master or two gun clubs I am learning. Hopefully I will find a way to get out there for the pie shoot.
Vickie

·
Registered
237 Posts
As a fanatic lover of pumpkin pie, you can imagine my absolute horror at reading the title "Pumpkin Pie Shoot". I initially feared the mass murder of hundreds of delicious (and innocent) pumpkin pies, thinking, "somebody must stop this madness!"

And then I realized that the tasty and delicious pies are actually a REWARD for shooting. Good sense has prevailed...

Relieved,
jh

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Vickie, I hope you and John make it to the pie shoot, I no longer shoot so I doubt I will be at the turkey shoot.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<a href="http://s50.beta.photobucket.com/user/dancingbear12/library/" target="_blank">
pumpkinsarecoming.jpg
</a>

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Going to try and make it.Last shoot before heading to W.V. ,be nice to take a pie with me.Maybe can sit and eat it as I look at repairs that need done to cabin.Or before I start chpping up all the fallen trees.

Doug H.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kurt, Gale won't be there until around 3.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TODAY'S THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
As always, Ted speaks the truth. I believe everyone enjoyed their selves, I know I did. Got to see some friends, that I haven't seen in a while, and make some new ones. We had plenty of pies to go around and everyone that ate theirs while there, said how good they are. I too want to extend a SPECIAL THANK YOU, to those that loaded the traps and scored, without them none of our shoots would be possible, and thank you to all the shooters and their families that attend our shoots and support the club. I have to offer my EXTRA SPECIAL THANK YOU to Gale and Annette in the kitchen, without them I know we would not have the crowds that we do. We are there every Tuesday (except holidays) rain or shine, so come on out and have some fun. Again THANKS to all.

Big Dave

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.