Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First practice of the new Nebraska High School season and my 13 year old son Jacob broke his first 25 straight tonight after a so-so first year last year. Following in the footsteps of Grandpa and Mom, thankfully, and not dad! Don't know how long it's going to take to get this goofy grin off my face :)

Terry

·
Registered
393 Posts
great job jacob,and terry he can wear that smile as long as he wants,sounds like a forever memory has been made,and im shure your smile will pop in every time you rember the 25th bird breaking,mark

·
Banned
794 Posts
Outstanding! I know exactly how you feel having watched my 11 year old do the same thing last year. So who was more nervous on the last target, you or he? Never mind - I know that answer.

Joe

·
Registered
9,529 Posts
Terry- Sure your proud. You Son accomplished a goal. The patch will be nice, the memory will be nice, but in a few years it will become faded. In three years from now, the 25 straight won't be a big deal.

But, the bond you are creating between you and your Son will not only last throughout your years and his years, it will be cherished by both of you.

25 straight, nice; a patch, big deal; shooting trap, fun; the bond between you and your Son, priceless.

Pat Ireland

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
Terry, If it were me that grin wouldn't go away for a very long time. Please congradulate your son for me and be the proud dad you should be!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.