Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just wanted to Thank everyone for all of the Deals that were made on Both Shotgun Specialties and ProSoft products. It was overwhelming and we really appreciate all of the business. Though Vandalia will always be hard to beat as a Vendor, but it was one of the best Grands at Sparta. Again, thanks to all who stopped by and especially the business. Phil is back home now trying to get caught up and started on all of the orders. Dad and I are at the Buckeye Classic Shoot in Ohio. We've got plenty of Kolar and Ljutic's that just arrived and I have some ProSoft Stocks we stuck away for the Ohio Shoot. Stop by and see us, were right behind the first practice trap and have some real nice trade in's from the Grand along with the new guns. Thanks again to everyone, Phil Simms, Doug and Dave Wolk @ SGS

·
Registered
127 Posts
Doug and Dave,it was a pleasure talking to you on the phone the other day, and I just wanted to thank you guys for the deal you did with Phill. I will be heading for Colorado this week to help Phill catch up on orders and get fitted for my next stock! Thanks again for the help at the Grand!! Bob Murray

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.