Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my 90T Hi Rib back from Dougs Gunsmithing in MN. Black Cerakote receiver, forearm irons, etc., and Titanium Nitride(gold) on trigger . Gun looks better than new and the Cerakote seems durable as hell. Thanks again Doug!

By the way...he is GunDr on here. Hit him up for some good work, especially on the 90T

·
Registered
22,887 Posts
I wouldn't shoot that thing. Too purty.

Reactions: JodyR

·
Registered
5,588 Posts
I'm different Flashmax. When I see a beautiful gun I want to shoot it especially the highly engraved w/gold inlays type of guns. Guns are like women the prettier the better.

Nice looking gun you have there JodyR

·
Registered
22,887 Posts
I'm different Flashmax. When I see a beautiful gun I want to shoot it especially the highly engraved w/gold inlays type of guns. Guns are like women the prettier the better.

Nice looking gun you have there JodyR

You out of the horsepistol? Last weekend one of the shooters said you had a problem ....

Pretty guns are like new cars to me. My brain won't let me use it to the full extent until it gets a scratch or ding in it. Then it is balls to the wall.

Reactions: Coldsteel69

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Maybe thats why i havent done anything to the wood yet...has some superficial scratches in the gloss..like to have it redone too...but then would hate to worry about scratching it again. lol

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
That is very nice. Any idea of the color name? Graphite Black maybe?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts