Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of had any experience or knowledge with the Promatic ATA Trap Machines? Our local club is considering them. Specifically, we are wondering about quality of targets, longevity, and maintenance. Do any of you know of any clubs that are using these machines? Thanks for your input.

Keith Rich

·
Registered
107 Posts
Keith , used to service the Pat traps at the local club but gave up to lack of support ,these machines need lots of attention . Most of the sporting clay course's I shoot at use various Promatic machines and they like'm , good looking solidly built with simple design. Take your time and pick the machine that is best for you not because everybody else is using them because this is a long term investment. Good Luck Jay

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Jay, I think Keith IS trying to pick the machine that's best for him which is why he's asking about the experiences of others. Jeeeeeez

·
Registered
10,360 Posts
I just got back from a very well run clinic on Promatic machines and setting them at Deer Creek Sporting Clays in Wesley Chapel, FL.

I can not say enough about the machines OR the course. Both are impeccably set up, designed, and professional.

When the Promatics are properly adjusted, locked down and fed a half decent target, they throw it! They may be the best designed machine on the circuit right now.

Call Jim Moses at 888-767-2529. You will be glad you did.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Keith I just sent you an e-mail. We have 4 of the Promatics at my club. They are a very good machine. Well built, Reliable, And need very little maintenance.

Jim

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Thats what we have used for the last ten + years (not sure if they are "ATA" machines)But do throw targets to ATA guid lines.. Very little down time, very simple to adjust and work on. Throws a decent target and at a reasonable price.

Rock

Jim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.